Greetings from Southern California!

uspsa2011

Jan 24, 2022
Chino Hills, CA
Hello emtb'rs!
Excited to learn more about emtb and bikes overall!
Revisited mountain bike since mid-90s and started riding again in 2017
In early 2022 I took delivery to Trek Rail 5 and love it, putting miles in at my local trails, and bike parks.
I'm close to Skypark, Snow Valley, and Snow summit. Also enjoying the modding of the emtb

Avid golfer, 4x4ing and USPSA/IPSC

Recent mods, upgrading wheelset to MX/ Mullet
New/used rear shock
New Fork
New cockpit.

Is anybody in so cal as well?
Best

trdxyr

John

Last edited:

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Rob, I do head a bit south for trails.

Santiago Oaks and sometimes Aliso

The Oaks is my mid-week choice for when I don't want to travel far. I love it for the number of good downhills you can get in just a short time. I gave up on Chino Hills until just recently when I was introduced to a couple new trails. The freshness has re-energized the place for me. You do Strava? Search for Rob in La Habra.

uspsa2011

Jan 24, 2022
Chino Hills, CA
The Oaks is my mid-week choice for when I don't want to travel far. I love it for the number of good downhills you can get in just a short time. I gave up on Chino Hills until just recently when I was introduced to a couple new trails. The freshness has re-energized the place for me. You do Strava? Search for Rob in La Habra.
I agree.. no bueno on CHSP... but there is a local one near mid down CH.

Midweek chill rides with friends who are non emtb are at Bonelli

I'll search for you

John

ohm13

Jun 10, 2018
Seattle
I live in Seattle - own a Levo - daughter moved to Ventura. Want to find an ebike to rent or borrow and check out Southern CA. when I visit her. Any ideas???? Beer, cash, food in exchange :D

uspsa2011

Jan 24, 2022
Chino Hills, CA
I live in Seattle - own a Levo - daughter moved to Ventura. Want to find an ebike to rent or borrow and check out Southern CA. when I visit her. Any ideas???? Beer, cash, food in exchange :D

ohm13

Jun 10, 2018
Seattle

uh thanks but I'm talking about renting an actual emtb and riding trails in the mountains around LA. I surf in Ventura, there doesn't appear to be much for mt biking close by.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles