Levo Gen 3 GPS tracker

NZ_Levo

Aug 9, 2021
NZ
i'm still trying to find a reliable, reasonably covert, web-enabled GPS tracker to complement the new fw that allows you to disabe the motor from Missions Control.

i was stupid enough to try SwissTracker before i realise they were robbing, fraudulent bastards - thanks to my cc company who did a chargeback otherwise i wouod have been several hundered bucks down for what turned out to be an obsolete door magne sensor. ironically, their totally crap POS software only worked on the one occasion when i watched it from ShenZhen to Switzeraland to me. made in Switzerland my hairy ass.

anyway, in case i was too sublte, i can't remommend this crowd so are there are any other tried and tested systems that you can contact OTA for location and disabling?

seen a few but nothing really grabs me yet.

NZ_Levo

Aug 9, 2021
NZ
PS if you want to come after me for slander SwissGPS - you utter tossers - have at it. you have all my contact details. fill your boots.

you pathetic low-life bottom feeders.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
I get the impression you did not rate SwissTracker!!:ROFLMAO:.

There have been a few threads on here on the subject of trackers.........one only a few days ago. Do a search.........its free!!

NZ_Levo

Aug 9, 2021
NZ
yeah, i've seen the threads and there are no standouts as far as i can tell..hence the question.

if i was smarter, i'd try to integrate a GPS chip and mini-SIM slot into the Mastermind board. sadly, i'm not.

and no, i don't rate SwissTracker....for some reason, i've got a downer on scam artists who try to steal my money.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles