Good Morning from the UAE soon to be UK/Europe for the summer?

Dreamst

May 23, 2018
?? & ??
Glad to be part of this community at the beginning, like the founder I have found it very difficult to find good information on Emtb on the web and am grateful for you starting this as I am about to take the plunge and get myself a bike. I am a little torn between Focus, Specialized with Mondraker a close 3rd. Returning to the UK next week and straight to the bike stores to go and give each a trial to find the best fit for my needs. I must say from reading reddit and various other social platforms emtb's definitely cause some contention among regular mountain bikes. I have been an avid electric skateboard user for the last 6 years and see the bike community as the future of introducing more people to riding an am convinced it has a very bright future. Look forward to being part of this community for years to come and will keep you all updated on my buying experience and the end result. Hope this finds you all well?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Welcome sir!

Definitely keep us posted on your tests. Are you going to be taking it back to the UAE with you after summer?

Rob.

Dreamst

May 23, 2018
?? & ??
Welcome sir!

Definitely keep us posted on your tests. Are you going to be taking it back to the UAE with you after summer?

Rob.
I may well do going to check out shipping rates, Thanks for the welcome and look forward to sharing my experience with you all.?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles