Go pro.. not sending out what’s purchased…?

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
Hey guys looking for some advice, I want to buy a go pro for recording footage of my rides but apparently go pro have awful customer services and recently haven’t been sending out the devices upon purchase with customer having to battle to get their money back …? This is only what I’ve seen from Facebook so could be bollocks what’s your experiences and would you order from them direct? I was looking at the cheaper go pro 10

LouCyffer

Oct 2, 2022
UK
Why not just buy your Go Pro from a reputable retailer if you’re concerned about going direct? There are bound to be some good deals at this time of year.

Morton027

Jun 3, 2019
Worcestershire
A mate bought a Hero 11 Black direct from GoPro not so long back, he had to wait a while to get it because they ship from the EU but didn’t have any problems to my knowledge.

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
Why not just buy your Go Pro from a reputable retailer if you’re concerned about going direct? There are bound to be some good deals at this time of year.

Currently they offer the best deals plus I would like the subscription to save the vids too and they include them with the purchase

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
Super thanks for sharing your experiences guys, think I’ll get one in the sales

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
A mate bought a go pro and accessories a few months back, camera turned up next day no drama, accessories were stolen by the courier in the UK, he had to fight to get go pro to resend them

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
Well it just turned up today only ordered Friday pretty quick !!!

AB5C8ECB-7CD0-4B01-A0D8-46835CC15A22.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles