Genius eRide 910 (2020)

fishcake

Sep 25, 2018
Yorkshire
I have to say I think the new Genius eRide is one of the nicest looking ebikes at the moment.
Cant wait to get mine.
image8-1-1140x760.jpg

and with the 500wh range extender = more ebike smile miles.
image15-1-1140x787.jpg

Thats all.

kntr

Sep 19, 2019
USA
Id love one too but they are heavy and Im not of fan of the twinlok or the seat post lever on the right side. Why does Scott always have to ruin a good thing? No need for a twinlok on an ebike... none. All my other bikes have the seat post lever on the left. Dang, I was looking forward to this bike.

fishcake

Sep 25, 2018
Yorkshire
TBH I love the Twinlock, I have it on my Spark. I use lockout on my forks and shock quite a lot and hate having to bend down and fumble to twist the lockout. I agree with the dropper lever, I prefer a under the bar (wolftooth) lever on the left, and have seen a video of someone fixing a wolftooth lever to the bottom of the twinlock with a longer bolt.

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
Used my Twinlock quite a bit. Open gives a nice comfortable ride when cruising open trails with groups and when on my favorite trails into the middle setting. Only use the full setting when on a trail with lots of jumps.
Yes was a bit of a nuisance on top, but having it on a Spark and a Genius previously where I used full lockout a lot for climbing I am comfortable with it.

sandyman44

Jun 29, 2020
UK
you can move the dropper lever to the left. needed a recable to do it as I had to take it out the lever and it wouldn't go back in with the clamp having splayed the cable somewhat. May still change it to a under-bar 1x type.
I moved the twinlock way inboard as I only change it 2 or 3 times a ride, but it is one of the reasons I bought this bike. It allows to set the shock pressure / sag a lot lower to optimise for descend mode . I tried initially with the fox recommended 25% sag but ended up with insanely high shock pressure (300psi) and a really unpleasant ride on anything bumpy. backed off to 240psi, now it feels plush in descend mode. Lock it out and its back to being like a hardtail for road or gravel-path riding. Love it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles