Levo Gen 3 General Geometry Guidance

RM.SGO

Apr 25, 2020
Danville, CA
Was looking around for some general guidance on when / why you may want to change up the geometry settings on the Gen 3 Levos. Pros / Cons?

RM.SGO

Apr 25, 2020
Danville, CA
Hadn't found that page - very helpful thanks! Been riding some pretty steep and fast technical stuff with a lot of ruts and rocks so going to test out high/slack for a few rides and see how it goes.

Polo1602

Jan 19, 2023
Cologne
Slack/high is a good starting point for steep/fast/rooty/rocky trails. After 2-3 Trails in this setting, switch directly on the trail to slack/low (done in 5 mins with a multitool) and ride this trails again to see the difference in comparison. But keep the lower BB in mind! I have no problem with the lower BB in slack/low, someone else maybe...

Jase

Subscriber
Apr 22, 2022
UK
Hadn't found that page - very helpful thanks! Been riding some pretty steep and fast technical stuff with a lot of ruts and rocks so going to test out high/slack for a few rides and see how it goes.
How have you found the high/slack position? I’m currently running high/middle, but will be doing some steep technical rocky single track soon. I wondered about changing to the slack position and if it make’s much difference? I want to keep high for the rocky climbs.

Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles