From 2022 reign E+ 0 to 2022 Trance X Advanced E+ 0

Telemarc

Feb 9, 2022
Van Isle
I purhased a 2022 Reign E+ O in Canada . Rode it for a couple months and the frame cracked. Giant was good on supplying a new frame but when it arrived, looked Identical to the one that cracked, , we travel a lot so did not want to risk it. So My wonderfull bike shop sent it back and I took an upgrade to a 2022 Trance x Advanced E -0 carbon and went away from AL back to carbon. Thought I would miss the burly Reign on the downhills and jumps but no looking back. I love the trance X. More nimble on the all mountain . Still awesome on the downhill. I ran my reign in the high position and Run the Trance X on the low position. Would not buy a bike without the live fox suspension. Wish I has the wireless shifting but easy upgrade. Most fun bike Ive has under me. Feels very similar my Yeti SB5 carbon with a motor and of course the 29 inch wheels.

Redlemon

Oct 30, 2021
Canada
Not the first time I hear Giant replacing an alu frame with a carbon frame, nice from them!

Are you running the Trance X as a mullet or full 29er ?

Telemarc

Feb 9, 2022
Van Isle
Not the first time I hear Giant replacing an alu frame with a carbon frame, nice from them!

Are you running the Trance X as a mullet or full 29er ?
Tried it as a full Full 29 er and see no reason to change. The replacement frame Giant sent was identical and aluminum. It was the Bike shop that returned the cracked and replacement frame to giant and did the upgrade to the carbon Trance X .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles