Fresh here Today !

El Grifo

Apr 4, 2023
Islas Canarias
Hey guys, just hooked up today. Been riding a Muddy Fox off and on for 36 years but my crumbling old corpse is having trouble coping. Picked up a Rockrider EST 500 a couple of weeks ago, but it is a bit lacking to be honest. Now awaiting the EST 900.

Reading some of the stuff here, I seem to have made the right choice :)

El Grifo

El Grifo

Apr 4, 2023
Islas Canarias
Hey guys, just hooked up today. Been riding a Muddy Fox off and on for 36 years but my crumbling old corpse is having trouble coping. Picked up a Rockrider EST 500 a couple of weeks ago, but it is a bit lacking to be honest. Now awaiting the EST 900.

Reading some of the stuff here, I seem to have made the right choice :)

El Grifo
To add, this is the machine I rode for 36 years. Might donate it to a museum !
20230225_165211-02.jpeg

El Grifo

Apr 4, 2023
Islas Canarias
Great era for muddyfox unlike now
I had a Courier comp in 1989 would love to still have it now for the retro feel (y)
Mate had the Courier. Great bikes in their day. Gonna have to sell my Fox due to lack of space. Probably worth a bit more in the UK than here on our little island. What do you reckon a well maintained, tidy example is worth ?

El Grifo

Apr 4, 2023
Islas Canarias
Yep, that is what they say locally !
There was a post somwhere on the thread relating to fitting a shorter Wake Headstem. I would like to do this but am confused about diameters.
Both the stem and handlebars seem to be 31.8mm but the sizes shown on aliexpress etc are not clear
Can anyone shed light

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles