Frame protection

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I use a roll of helicopter tape 75mm wide, I don't bother with Invisiframe. Heli-tape is cheaper and with a bit of care is equal or better. I have a two page guide to applying heli-tape for best results that is free to anyone that wants it. I have kept it up to date with good ideas from people that have fed back to me. I don't know if this Forum has a private message system or not, not found it yet if it has. But if you can tell me where it is and send me a PM with your email address, I'll be happy to send you the guide. I like it and I've been told it's very good.

Jun 10, 2018
United Kingdom
I use a roll of helicopter tape 75mm wide, I don't bother with Invisiframe. Heli-tape is cheaper and with a bit of care is equal or better. I have a two page guide to applying heli-tape for best results that is free to anyone that wants it. I have kept it up to date with good ideas from people that have fed back to me. I don't know if this Forum has a private message system or not, not found it yet if it has. But if you can tell me where it is and send me a PM with your email address, I'll be happy to send you the guide. I like it and I've been told it's very good.

Click or tap on any name that’s next to the avatar (personal picture: mine is my bike). Then, click start conversation. Simply send that. A reply should be seen with the envelope icon at the top right of the forum. Click or tap on that to view it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles