Fox Rhythm?

Akelu

Jul 31, 2020
Australia
Just wondering, for those that have used/use Fox Rhythm forks, how are they?
Do they compare well to the Performance/Factory models?
My Focus Thron 6.9 comes with Fox Rhythm 130mm e-bike fork and i was wondering what people think about these OEM models?

Thanks!

Jamsquared

Nov 15, 2019
Rushden, UK
i had the 34s on a Jam2, They used to flex backwards rather than compress on fast small bumps, they worked OK but just flexed a lot. I swapped them out for z1's.

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
I’m running a set of the Rhythm 34s on my Jam2 at the moment, and I’m really impressed with them for the price point.

I‘m a fairly heavy rider, and admittedly I’m more at the XC/trail end of the riding spectrum, but although I notice a bit of fore and aft flex they remain plush and not at all sticky. I just don’t seem to notice them, which is as it should be in my view.

I prefer them to the Rockshox Recons, Gold 35s and Manitou Mattoc Pros I’ve tried previously as they seem to better match the rear Fox on the suspension setup on the Jam 2, which is plush for the first 60% then seems to ramp up.

If you can get a pair cheaply enough, they’re a no brainier I think. I got a new 140mm Boost pair for £299 without any decals from one of the big online box shifters, at that money what’s not to like?

Levo-Lon

Jan 21, 2020
Uk
Rhythm 36 150 on my levo.
Ok fork but you get what u pay for.

I will probably change both ends when I feel like spending 1.5k

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles