Fork compatibility

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
The fork will fit, but at 150mm vs the 130mm Suntour already fitted you’ll likely raise the front end by 20mm, so check the axle to crown height of both forks to understand how the geometry might change.

It’s a good fork though the Domain, and you can upgrade to the Charger 2.1 damper at some point if you fancy it.

mark1021

Feb 10, 2023
United kingdom
The fork will fit, but at 150mm vs the 130mm Suntour already fitted you’ll likely raise the front end by 20mm, so check the axle to crown height of both forks to understand how the geometry might change.

It’s a good fork though the Domain, and you can upgrade to the Charger 2.1 damper at some point if you fancy it.
Thanks mate do you have any idea what rear shock size I'd need and what mount? Can't find anything online

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
Thanks mate do you have any idea what rear shock size I'd need and what mount? Can't find anything online

I don’t know unfortunately, but you could measure the eye to eye length of that Suntour shock to get the length, and then let the air out of the shock to get the travel by measuring how much of the shaft goes into the body at full compression?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles