FoD (Dis)organised EMTBF Rideout - 21/11/2021

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
Does he want to come again?
yes! moreover I think he NEEDS to come again..
like I said, I feel for him a bit because all our riding here is on bedrock, loose rock and gravel with only the occasional dirt trail over the other side of the forest, then there is BPW that is well manicured (yea even the tech trails) so thats his first crack at that kind of terrain.
gotta work on his braking for sure.
I also had to change his rear tyre before that ride and he said on the ride and the way home that he hated it.. weird how he could notice that but I would so not too surprising I suppose.

Mr President

Sep 20, 2020
monmouth,wales
yes! moreover I think he NEEDS to come again..
like I said, I feel for him a bit because all our riding here is on bedrock, loose rock and gravel with only the occasional dirt trail over the other side of the forest, then there is BPW that is well manicured (yea even the tech trails) so thats his first crack at that kind of terrain.
gotta work on his braking for sure.
I also had to change his rear tyre before that ride and he said on the ride and the way home that he hated it.. weird how he could notice that but I would so not too surprising I suppose.
Why does Sam ride without Gloves?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Why does Sam ride without Gloves?
The Forum's Fastest Scotsman also rides without gloves. It's probably a feel thing, assuming you haven't blocked him I'm sure he'd be happy to explain.

Morton027

Jun 3, 2019
Worcestershire
Anyone been to one of these demo days like Specialized are running next Wednesday with the Kenevo SL?

Looks like fun and a chance to ride a much nicer bike than I could afford lol, only barrier is I don’t have £50 or a desire for the voucher spare lol 😂

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I've done a few, but never paid £50 for the privilege...

Got a link?

Morton027

Jun 3, 2019
Worcestershire

I’d jump at the chance if it weren’t for the £50 lol

Katie.mtb

Nov 20, 2021
Dorset, UK
Anyone been to one of these demo days like Specialized are running next Wednesday with the Kenevo SL?

Looks like fun and a chance to ride a much nicer bike than I could afford lol, only barrier is I don’t have £50 or a desire for the voucher spare lol 😂

Hi, I agree, I think it's out of order too. I know a couple of people in the industry and they say they do as it shows people are serious and not just going for a jolly. You'd get the money off a bike if you bought one. They don't seem to understand that it also puts off serious customers too.

Morton027

Jun 3, 2019
Worcestershire
Last minute decision to go ride Verderers tomorrow with my dad followed by a sketchily planned route to Speech House and a quick blast back to the car from there.

Should be an interesting 2nd part exercise in trying not to get lost / hoping paths are where the OS Map says they are 😂

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles