Focus jam2 spare battery

Tattoobloke

Oct 30, 2021
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hi all looking to get a spare battery for my focus Ebike with the Bosch motor.Where is the best place to get one and also can you get the clip on plastic strip separately???

carlton

Sep 6, 2021
Wokingham
The batteries are available in a lot of places. There's a few on ebay but a lot of bike shops will also have them. Do a search for Bosch Powertube 625 and you'll see a lot of places.

The parts for the strip would probably have to be ordered. If you follow this link FOCUS Bikes - FAQ INT and scroll down to the exploded drawings, find your model and you should be able to work out which parts you want. Your lbs might be able to order them or certainly any Focus dealer should be able to, especially if you buy the battery from them too

Tattoobloke

Oct 30, 2021
Newcastle upon Tyne
The batteries are available in a lot of places. There's a few on ebay but a lot of bike shops will also have them. Do a search for Bosch Powertube 625 and you'll see a lot of places.

The parts for the strip would probably have to be ordered. If you follow this link FOCUS Bikes - FAQ INT and scroll down to the exploded drawings, find your model and you should be able to work out which parts you want. Your lbs might be able to order them or certainly any Focus dealer should be able to, especially if you buy the battery from them too
Great thanks for that

Steve33

Nov 17, 2020
Kendal, UK
Hi, it's off my cube 2020 that was stolen ( battery kept seperately)

It has 5 chargers on it and bike had done about 150 miles.

It's listed on here on selling forum, at £550 ono

Can I ask where about you are in the UK.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles