Fantic Integra 160 switches off/cuts out

CliffJ

Oct 9, 2022
Cornwall
I have seen a few comments on various forums (inc this one) about the Integra 160 cutting out while riding. I hope someone may be able to help.

I purchased this bike from previous owner at about 18 months old (the bike, not me). Previous owner advised the power cable was changed under warranty as the bike began cutting out but hadnt suffered since it was changed. I was recently out riding and was caught in a downpour (got absolutely drenched) a few days later the bike is now cutting out. The system restarts by pressing the ON switch and all seems ok again - for a while. Hence, researching what might be causing this. It seems to narrow down to 'dampness' in the power cable. I was wondering if anyone had found a solution to this? I can obtain a new cable but clearly its not a long term fix?

Ive seen pics of owners drying their bikes in front of log fires! Really! How loved are those bikes😁?

Greatful for any insights.

thebarber

E*POWAH Elite
May 28, 2018
Norfeast
You could take it off the bike and try drying it out and sealing better with amalgamating or source another power cable to try.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles