Fantastic first ride on Rise H30

LeeS69

Aug 27, 2022
Yorkshire
Absolutely great ride tonight, bike handles much better than I expected, performance of the motor (having not ridden an E before) was great for me, plenty of power (I don't want a motorbike). Suspension, brakes, shifting and the ergonomics are great (5'11" but with long legs, XL is perfect). I haven't ridden full sus since 2018 (and that was a very old school over the bars XC 26") and this is so smooth and planted to me....

So happy with choosing this!!! Thanks for the advice and comments and the review on the Yourtubes channel!!

IMG20220831194149.jpg
IMG20220831194107.jpg

Last edited:

LeeS69

Aug 27, 2022
Yorkshire
Congrats, just got the same bike (and color) today! Can’t wait to take it out on my local trails.

Was out on it again last night, loved it... It's fantastic!! So glad I didn't rush in and buy the Trek Rail that I'd been looking at for months or the Giant Trance.....

Orbea seem to be "under the radar" when it comes to presence....??

IMG20220902191719.jpg

LivingADVStyle

Sep 4, 2022
New Brunswick, Canada
Yeah it does seem under the radar at least in North America. But they seem to make a great bike. I had never heard of them until I walked into my new LBS after a move.

love their philosophy of keeping it light and emulating the regular MTB feel.

enjoy!

dthree

Aug 8, 2022
Pennsylvania, USA
Was out on it again last night, loved it... It's fantastic!! So glad I didn't rush in and buy the Trek Rail that I'd been looking at for months or the Giant Trance.....

Orbea seem to be "under the radar" when it comes to presence....??

Had my eye on the Rise (and a couple other lighweights) for almost a year. Waiting for stock at my LBS was rough.

Got to take it out on the trails yesterday and it's even more fun that I thought it would be.

Nice photos, BTW.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles