'Eyup From Yorkshire

Yorkshire Heathen

Oct 31, 2022
UK
61 year old fart with a bad back here, studying the Pole Voima as an ultra plush option to keep me riding. Still struggling with my retrobike, a whyte PRST-1, but not able to manage the climbs as well these days!

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Ay’up pal, I’m an old fart too (57) from Yorkshire and coincidentally I have a bad back too, I have a modified Whyte e150rs and it’s helping me with my back, I’m sure you’ll find a Whyte that’ll help you too mate 😉

Yorkshire Heathen

Oct 31, 2022
UK
Ay’up pal, I’m an old fart too (57) from Yorkshire and coincidentally I have a bad back too, I have a modified Whyte e150rs and it’s helping me with my back, I’m sure you’ll find a Whyte that’ll help you too mate 😉
Ay'up young un 😉 Thanks for the reply. I've got a soft spot for Whyte but I ended up going for the massive travel Pole Voima More bike than I'll ever need but I'll run her with lots of sag for old man rides, if you'll pardon the expression :ROFLMAO:

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Your welcome pal, wouldn’t the e180rs be enough travel for you mate, I was going to get that one but I thought it’d be too much for me to handle, now sometimes I wish I’d have bought it especially when I ride stuff like “The Beast” or “Potato Alley” , I never dreamed I’d ever be riding stuff like that but it’s been a blast and I look forward to doing that stuff for a long time to come 🤞

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles