Exploded drawing and spacer question

Chrysaor

Apr 12, 2021
Switzerland
Hello,

does anybody have the exploded drawing for the Decoy Pro 29 ?
I cannot find it on YT website, the only one available is the CF 2019 and I wonder if the seat stay/chain stay link is exactly the same because I have the feeling I don't have the Xring from the drawing ?

Thanks for your help!

Sapientiea

Jul 12, 2019
Netherlands
The setup should be same as far as i know. My Decoy also missed 2 distance washers when I serviced it. I bought a set and replaced it.

Chrysaor

Apr 12, 2021
Switzerland
Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

I think that the Xrings are these rubber rings which tend to stay on the screw actually.
I don't have all the distance washers like you, but I have tried to remount it without them after changing the bearings and the fit is already tight so maybe they don't put these distance washers all the time depends on the frame tolerance? At first I was just afraid I lost them but it is very unlikely to loose two times the same part on both sides.
On the contrary, like some others on the forum I had to add a thin washer between the front triangle and the chain stays I had the two parts slightly rubbing and creaking over time.

Sapientiea

Jul 12, 2019
Netherlands
Little confused about which part you are talking? Which number does it have in the technical information?

Attachments

• DECOY_CF_TECHNICAL_INFORMATION_CUSTOMER.pdf
    719.8 KB · Views: 329

Chrysaor

Apr 12, 2021
Switzerland
Little confused about which part you are talking? Which number does it have in the technical information?
Hi,

I was talking about the number 14, but in the end I think it is just a small rubber seal which stays on the screws right ? So actually I think I had all the spacers just been confused because of these 14...
But I had to add a shim left from number 9 on the main pivot axle if it makes sense

Thanks

Sapientiea

Jul 12, 2019
Netherlands
Hi sorry was crazy work at uni this week. Number 14 is a full hard plastic spacer. Number 9 is indeed a metal ring with rubber for sealing purposes.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles