EMTBs for Health Rehabilitation

Halcon

Apr 27, 2018
Texas
Just saw this story on YouTube about a kid with a mountain biking channel who was in the hospital for 3 months with an enlarged heart and who has got a 2019 Levo to get him back on the trails and to recuperate so he can get back on his regular MTB.

Just thought it was another fun reason for EMTBs!

But after riding the new Levo he might also be a convert. :)

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
My friend @Carp can speak to this. He has diabetes and rides with an insulin pump.
Another friend of my mine is a local trail legend, who suffered from a year of paralysis and just got on a Kenevo

highpeakrider

E*POWAH Master
Aug 10, 2018
Peak District
I use mine while I’m off work with back issues, phyiso wants me to do some riding as it helps release nerve tissues.

I just have a gentle road ride and use the assistance to get up the hills.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
The "excuse" i used to justify my purchase was recovering from a fractured ankle - no way i would have been able to get active again as soon as i did without the ebike, especially as i don't like swimming

04fuxake

Feb 12, 2018
Porirua, NZ
I am proud of you man, not everyone is as strong as you are. I know people who were in your place who had to pass rehabilitation after an operation or had cancer, and it was hard to recover from it. Not all of them managed to get through it, and they still don't live everyday life. It shows how strong you are. It's also a big problem with hospitals nowadays. I have been several times when doctors couldn't find my medical card and had to call my previous hospital for it. I can't understand why don't they use iinsight.biz. It's easier for them and me to have a standard medical base with all the patients' files.
Nice bit of spam there.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles