Emtb Rear Wheel

Katoom

Nov 1, 2020
rg270px
Just wanted to share some great service and price for a 'proper' rear wheel to replace the standard 2022 Scott Genius eride rear wheel with a DT Swiss 350 hub with 54t ratchet and DT Swiss FR541 rim from Fitwheels in Poland. I came across them on ebay and after a really helpful email exchange about my needs they built and shipped to the UK very quickly and paid all the import duties.
I had serviced the standard free hub 3 times in 1400 miles and 2 x spoke tightening sessions finally had enough of more loose spokes and freehub starting to slip again.

Login • Instagram

Great service and strong components. Hope this useful.

Last edited:

theremotejuggernaut

Aug 2, 2022
UK
no! they paid it for me. I looked at buying all the components and building myself and just not worth the hassle.
Ah, so the price on the website was the total cost? I was looking at a pair of xm481s on either 350s or 240s but wasn't sure whether it was price + import + vat or whether it was all included in the price on the website.

Bndit

Jul 14, 2022
Finland
Just wanted to share some great service and price for a 'proper' rear wheel to replace the standard 2022 Scott Genius eride rear wheel with a DT Swiss 350 hub with 54t ratchet and DT Swiss FR541 rim from Fitwheels in Poland. I came across them on ebay and after a really helpful email exchange about my needs they built and shipped to the UK very quickly and paid all the import duties.
I had serviced the standard free hub 3 times in 1400 miles and 2 x spoke tightening sessions finally had enough of more loose spokes and freehub starting to slip again.

Login • Instagram

Great service and strong components. Hope this useful.
I assume you ordered hybrid 350 hub? I ordered to my wifes bike wheels with Hybrid hybrid 240 rear/regular 240 front from there, should get them next week. Little overkill to her Moustache hybrid, but at least they are way better than *hit Shimano hubs they replace. I agree about customer service!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles