EMTB Forums Jerseys, Technical Shirts and T-Shirts

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi all,

I wanted a site jersey for myself to wear, and for my YouTube videos etc, so I got this design made up. Initially just one for myself but it became a fair bit cheaper per item if I got an order of 10, so that’s what I did!

Lightweight, breathable, with a nice little zippable pocket on the bottom right hand side (credit card / emergency money etc) and a lens wipe inside. Size wise, they run fairly large, I'm in an L below, 6"3" (191 cm) and the arm length is excellent.

Cost is £36 (EDIT £38 otherwise I make a loss!) and £3 P&P to UK (rest of World will be slightly higher).

EDIT: New STORE PAGE: Shop

EDIT 5th August 2018 - All sizes back in stock! See ‘Store’ page.

Rob

DSCF6214-Edit.jpg

DSCF6224.jpg

DSCF6221.jpg

DSCF6220.jpg

6D4ABD1D-725D-44C5-8F42-00E2822750A5.jpeg

3B06B158-9781-46A1-BA1F-7B77A3826BF2.jpeg

Last edited:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Where's the "about bloody time" emoticon?

Oh, and can we have short sleeved jerseys now? Summer's here...

StuR

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
Forest of Dean
Any spare ones Rob ?
L or maybe xl , depending on the cut of course and absolutely nothing to do with how many pies ive consumed :eek:

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Any spare ones Rob ?
L or maybe xl , depending on the cut of course and absolutely nothing to do with how many pies ive consumed :eek:
Yes mate. Will have 1 Large and 2 XL spare. If you want I can add your name to list in the first post?

ccrdave

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
@Rob Hancill whats the situation with the jerseys Rob? are they winter wear or thin long sleeved shirts?
Is there a spare size small? My wife is racing in the Malverns emtb enduro race and if a suitable jersey is available she wants to wear one for the race

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
@Rob Hancill whats the situation with the jerseys Rob? are they winter wear or thin long sleeved shirts?
Is there a spare size small? My wife is racing in the Malverns emtb enduro race and if a suitable jersey is available she wants to wear one for the race
Still waiting at the moment, but my understanding is that they are thin long sleeved shirts:

The limited new EDGE jersey combines an awesome new look with the technology and popular features of our previous jerseys including high tech breathable, fast wicking material and the side zipper pocket and lens wipe under the hem.
A comfortable fit and high durability make this a jersey worth having.

As soon as they are here I’ll let you know more details.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
OK, jerseys are in and I've got to say they look bloody brilliant!

Lightweight, breathable, with a nice little zippable pocket on the bottom right hand side (credit card / emergency fiver) and a lens wipe
inside. Size wise, they run fairly large, I'm in an L below, 6"3" (191 cm) and the arm length is excellent.

I will take a look at all the orders listed above and see what's left over for anyone else who would like one :cool:

Thanks,
Rob.

DSCF6214-Edit.jpg

DSCF6224.jpg

DSCF6221.jpg

DSCF6220.jpg

ccrdave

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
brilliant mate if there is a spare small as well as my order put me down for it please

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
brilliant mate if there is a spare small as well as my order put me down for it please
There isn't unfortunately, I edited the order at the last minute and changed the small for another Large (I got way more requests for larger sizes!!).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles