EMTB Forums Jerseys, Technical Shirts and T-Shirts

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Yes got mine, super nice bit of kit so well done for finding the supplier - does the short sleeve you are modelling have the same v cut collar and sizing?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
@Cyclejunkie @R120 would you chaps mind leaving a review on the link here: EMTB Forums Jersey

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 23.54.48.png

Tori

Apr 1, 2018
Australia
A new product by Rob Hancill is available: EMTB Forums Technical T-Shirt - Official EMTB Tech Tee. Premium, lightweight and breathable.

EMTB Forums Technical T-Shirt

This is a premium MTB Tech T-Shirt, manufactured to really high standards using quality material (not some cheapo stuff you can find!).

Lightweight, breathable, wicking material and a lens wipe inside. Size wise, they run fairly true to size, In the photo below I'm wearing a L, 6"3" (191 cm / 80KG).

Constructed of a mesh fabric, designed to increase airflow, especially when using a backpack.
  • MAXCOMFORT finish
  • SILVER IONS PROTECTION system, to reduce odour
  • Regular fit
  • Microfibre lens wipe inside
  • Flat seams gives maximum comfort
  • Packed in an ECO bag

View attachment 1919

View attachment 1920

View attachment 1921

View attachment 1922
Looks really nice Rob. Any ladies cuts?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Got one left, brand new unopened in XXL, @Doomanic had reserved but he went for another size. In the shop listed. Be quick if you want one, next batch mid July!

Cheers,
Rob.

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
When will more be available Rob? I would love to get my hands on a medium please

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
T-Shirts are arriving 6th July.

I have had several samples from companies ranging from cheapo to premium, have gone for the premium, they feel so much better to wear. 100% combed cotton, ring spun. So much nicer that the stuff you can get on the cheap.

Also it's important to me that the supplier has some good ethics, these suppliers promote Social Responsibility, are members of the Fair Wear foundation and support the Clean Cotton Campaign. They are certified under the Global Organic Textile Standard and Global Recycle Standard.

tshirt2.png

tshirt1.png

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
Do I need to camp outside the shop the night before to guarantee I beat the rush to get one? :ROFLMAO:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Can you get some with built-in air-con? The problem with quality materials in this weather is the heat! :ROFLMAO:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles