EMTB Forums Jerseys, Technical Shirts and T-Shirts

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Have to reiterate how good the jerseys are, was out last night and got bug splattered, cursing lack of glasses wipe when i remembered the jeresy has one built in - bug splat sorted!
Thanks dude. I looked at Eurobike and couldnt see anything that comes close, even from the top expensive brands (like £60+), they dont match these.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi Rob,

Do I need to order a XXXL long sleeve or have you put one aside for me?

No XXXL tech T’s?

Cheers,

Richie
Hi Richie, I’ve put one aside for you (I believe you’ve already paid!). No I couldn’t get XXXL T’s unfortunately.

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Hi Rob,

Do I need to order a XXXL long sleeve or have you put one aside for me?

No XXXL tech T’s?

Cheers,

Richie
Hi Richie, I’ve put one aside for you (I believe you’ve already paid!). No I couldn’t get XXXL T’s unfortunately.

That’s cool.
Yeah I should have had credit for the returned XXL. Let me know about postage for the xxxl.

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
@Rob Hancill I’m on holiday until the 19th so if at all possible please can you delay sending my other out until or after the 16/17th August?

If not, no problem ...

Highflyer

Patreon
Mar 29, 2018
Northern Ireland
Hi all,

I wanted a site jersey for myself to wear, and for my YouTube videos etc, so I got this design made up. Initially just one for myself but it became a fair bit cheaper per item if I got an order of 10, so that’s what I did!

Lightweight, breathable, with a nice little zippable pocket on the bottom right hand side (credit card / emergency money etc) and a lens wipe inside. Size wise, they run fairly large, I'm in an L below, 6"3" (191 cm) and the arm length is excellent.

Cost is £36 (EDIT £38 otherwise I make a loss!) and £3 P&P to UK (rest of World will be slightly higher).

EDIT: New STORE PAGE: EMTB Forums Jersey

EDIT 5th August 2018 - All sizes back in stock! See ‘Store’ page.

Rob

View attachment 1880
View attachment 1883
View attachment 1882
View attachment 1881

View attachment 804

View attachment 803
Bring me a Large and a Medium Long sleeve jersey to try this week if we meet up please Rob.

akkypac

Patreon
Jun 2, 2018
East Surrey
Super chuffed to get my new M jersey which arrived pronto today and fits perfectly. As described, the quality is ace - soft, breathable and well-stitched fabric - with excellent attention to detail in the styling (including a handy-dandy snack pocket and discreet glasses wipe) and super-cool design. If you're going to plug/support a worthy brand, this is the way to do it and with some nice personal touches thrown into the service too (decals and kind message from Rob). What are you waiting for? Get your own now! Cheers Rob. ???

akkypac

Patreon
Jun 2, 2018
East Surrey
Uh oh, should this have gone to Product Reviews? Think most will get the general drift. (Btw, it's about to get a road test as nightwear next. Dreaming of my next e-bike...and a lottery win! ??)

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Shipped all the latest orders :)

Now sold out of Medium, and some sizes of the Jerseys running low (only 2 XXXL left). Sent orders all over the world which is so cool with EMTB Forums fans in Belgium, Germany, Austria, Ireland, USA, Germany, Brazil and Chile!

Thanks so much for all of your support :cool:

Rob.

Last edited:

duk916

Jul 12, 2018
New Zealand
Shipped all the latest orders :)

Now sold out of Medium, and some sizes of the Jerseys running low (only 2 XXXL left). Sent orders all over the world which is so cool with EMTB Forums fans in Belgium, Germany, Austria, Ireland, USA, Germany, Brazil and Chile!

Thanks so much for all of your support :cool:

Rob.
Can you let me know when you have the next batch in. Probebly a large.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles