Administrator
Staff member
Patreon
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Ride
Levo Expert
Any spare ones Rob ?
L or maybe xl , depending on the cut of course and absolutely nothing to do with how many pies ive consumed :eek:
Yes mate. Will have 1 Large and 2 XL spare. If you want I can add your name to list in the first post?

Cisco

May 1, 2018
Elderslie
Hi Rob, just saw this! If there is a Large left I'll take it. If not put me down for the next batch.

ATB Frank

ccrdave

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
@Rob Hancill whats the situation with the jerseys Rob? are they winter wear or thin long sleeved shirts?
Is there a spare size small? My wife is racing in the Malverns emtb enduro race and if a suitable jersey is available she wants to wear one for the race

Rob Hancill

Administrator
Staff member
Patreon
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Ride
Levo Expert
@Rob Hancill whats the situation with the jerseys Rob? are they winter wear or thin long sleeved shirts?
Is there a spare size small? My wife is racing in the Malverns emtb enduro race and if a suitable jersey is available she wants to wear one for the race
Still waiting at the moment, but my understanding is that they are thin long sleeved shirts:

The limited new EDGE jersey combines an awesome new look with the technology and popular features of our previous jerseys including high tech breathable, fast wicking material and the side zipper pocket and lens wipe under the hem.
A comfortable fit and high durability make this a jersey worth having.

As soon as they are here I’ll let you know more details.

Rob Hancill

Administrator
Staff member
Patreon
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Ride
Levo Expert
OK, jerseys are in and I've got to say they look bloody brilliant!

Lightweight, breathable, with a nice little zippable pocket on the bottom right hand side (credit card / emergency fiver) and a lens wipe
inside. Size wise, they run fairly large, I'm in an L below, 6"3" (191 cm) and the arm length is excellent.

I will take a look at all the orders listed above and see what's left over for anyone else who would like one :cool:

Thanks,
Rob.

DSCF6214-Edit.jpg

DSCF6224.jpg

DSCF6221.jpg

DSCF6220.jpg

ccrdave

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
brilliant mate if there is a spare small as well as my order put me down for it please

Rob Hancill

Administrator
Staff member
Patreon
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Ride
Levo Expert
brilliant mate if there is a spare small as well as my order put me down for it please
There isn't unfortunately, I edited the order at the last minute and changed the small for another Large (I got way more requests for larger sizes!!).

Rob Hancill

Administrator
Staff member
Patreon
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Ride
Levo Expert
Any spare ones Rob ?
L or maybe xl , depending on the cut of course and absolutely nothing to do with how many pies ive consumed :eek:
@StuR have either size for you mate, let me know what you'd prefer :cool:

Doomanic

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Possibly. If you bring them to Eastnor I can try both.

Kiwi in Wales

Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Brechfa, Carmarthen, Wales
Hey Rob, As we are on the brink of summer, will you be doing a t shirt version of these bad boys?

If yes, put me down for 2 mediums please 🤓

Rob Hancill

Administrator
Staff member
Patreon
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Ride
Levo Expert
Hey Rob, As we are on the brink of summer, will you be doing a t shirt version of these bad boys?

If yes, put me down for 2 mediums please 🤓
Next batch I will definitely get some short sleeve options!

R120

Patreon
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I will tak an XL if one going?

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Sign me up for a XXL👍🏼
Folk moaning I’ve over used the pint of lager top..... 🍺😄

Robotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Newport
Hi Rob,
Will you be ordering any more in the near future as I would be interested.