EMTB Forums Jerseys, Technical Shirts and T-Shirts

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Possibly. If you bring them to Eastnor I can try both.

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Hey Rob, As we are on the brink of summer, will you be doing a t shirt version of these bad boys?

If yes, put me down for 2 mediums please ?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Have you got any chest measurements for the jerseys please? I’m something of a chunky monkey.

Hey Iain, does this help?

0101E4DA-28C2-4175-8E55-33725CBBF573.jpeg

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
There is a 3XL option, whilst not on the chart I’d assume it’s another 4cm, so 125cm chest.

Iain at the back

Founding Member
Mar 7, 2018
Labamo
There is a 3XL option, whilst not on the chart I’d assume it’s another 4cm, so 125cm chest.
I think that would be a bit tight unless they come up really big? Might go for a 3/4 sleeve if available though and starve myself for a month (not really starve but lay off the pies and cakes).

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
A new product by Rob Hancill is available: EMTB Forums Jersey - Woop Woop! It's the official EMTB Jersey

EMTB Forums Jersey

Description

An unique, custom, EMTB Forums designed Jersey perfect for all day riding. The Jersey combines breathability and durability, thanks to lightweight, 'MaxComfort' finish and mesh inserts under the arms.

A handy microfiber cloth is included on the inside hem, excellent for cleaning you lenses on glasses or GoPro's! New fabric with SILVER IONS PROTECTION to protect against odour.

Includes a neat little zip pocket on the lower right hand side, perfect for a credit card, emergency money or anything else that's small and essential for your trail riding.

Extended Product Information

EMTB Forums Jersey
  • Breathable, lightweight material
  • Lens Wipe
  • Mini, zip pocket for trail essential

Read more about this product...

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
A new product by Rob Hancill is available: EMTB Forums Technical T-Shirt - Official EMTB Tech Tee. Premium, lightweight and breathable.

EMTB Forums Technical T-Shirt

This is a premium MTB Tech T-Shirt, manufactured to really high standards using quality material (not some cheapo stuff you can find!).

Lightweight, breathable, wicking material and a lens wipe inside. Size wise, they run fairly true to size, In the photo below I'm wearing a L, 6"3" (191 cm / 80KG).

Constructed of a mesh fabric, designed to increase airflow, especially when using a backpack.
  • MAXCOMFORT finish
  • SILVER IONS PROTECTION system, to reduce odour
  • Regular fit
  • Microfibre lens wipe inside
  • Flat seams gives maximum comfort
  • Packed in an ECO bag

DSCF6240-Edit.jpg

DSCF6253.jpg

DSCF6254.jpg

DSCF6255.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles