EMTB Clubs in Peak District, Sheffield, Matlock or Derby

Javedmr

Jan 22, 2020
Nottingham
Hi Team,
I was wondering if there are any EMTB Clubs or group riders who ebike regularly on the eastern side of the Pennines.

I regularly ride with a good bunch near home, TNC MTB, if you have heard of em. But now I am looking for a bit more adventure and I was wondering if there are ebike clubs in the area.

I live in Nottingham and I don’t mind driving down to these locations, at least on the weekends. Thanks.

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
7 to 8 meeting it’s been 8 for last few months but we don’t make the time and place till Friday /Saturday so if your intrested i will let you know for this Sunday’s ride sorry it’s a short notice job ??

Javedmr

Jan 22, 2020
Nottingham
7 to 8 meeting it’s been 8 for last few months but we don’t make the time and place till Friday /Saturday so if your intrested i will let you know for this Sunday’s ride sorry it’s a short notice job ??

Yes, please let me know. Though I am not much of a morning person. But I shall set an alarm and aim to get there in time. ?

Rahr85

E*POWAH Master
Sep 6, 2020
nottingham
if you guys are out around ladybower on sunday morning you'll probably see me about somewhere if not my green car :ROFLMAO:

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
I've got to get up to the peaks one day, I'm Notts derby boarder also. 7am ~8am :( Honestly that's why I ride alone, to lazy and that would mean no beers the night before :rolleyes: .

I would love to be able to wake up crack of dawn on a weekend and enjoy an early morning epic without feeling the effects of beer from celebrating the end of the working week but I'm guessing that's a pipe dream.

Come to think of it I still have a beer on week days so i cant even use that excuse ?

Javedmr

Jan 22, 2020
Nottingham
What bike you on and what’s your ability have you ride the peak before

I have done Peaks once before with the Yorkshire Peak Riders, I was on a hard tail but managed it pretty well. I do frequent Sherwood Pines. I do go group riding; e and analogue and have managed to keep pace so far.
Friday I am taking delivery of Trance E+2 Full Sus.

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
I've got to get up to the peaks one day, I'm Notts derby boarder also. 7am ~8am :( Honestly that's why I ride alone, to lazy and that would mean no beers the night before :rolleyes: .

I would love to be able to wake up crack of dawn on a weekend and enjoy an early morning epic without feeling the effects of beer from celebrating the end of the working week but I'm guessing that's a pipe dream.

Come to think of it I still have a beer on week days so i cant even use that excuse ?
I ride most sundays if not all with a hangover ?

353979D7-093C-49DD-A795-BC5729C39BB2.jpeg

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
I have done Peaks once before with the Yorkshire Peak Riders, I was on a hard tail but managed it pretty well. I do frequent Sherwood Pines. I do go group riding; e and analogue and have managed to keep pace so far.
Friday I am taking delivery of Trance E+2 Full Sus.
You’ll be just fine then there’s only a few of us All different ages and abilities but we usually have a good morning ??

Rahr85

E*POWAH Master
Sep 6, 2020
nottingham
The main reason for the early morning for me is that it can be incredibly difficult to get a few people parked in the same area.

Rahr85

E*POWAH Master
Sep 6, 2020
nottingham
if you go up towards wyn hill then towards potato alley you'll probably come past me and my group at some point. We are planning to set off around 7:30. enough ebikes and i might just bail on them. ;) ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles