Ebike stands?

TCFlowClyde

Feb 26, 2022
Mesa, AZ
Hi all,

It’s official, I have taken the plunge and purchased an ebike ?. Thank you very very much ccrdave for selling me your excellent condition Turbo Levo which I picked up on Wednesday evening.

During the ebike pick up process I realised that there are things I now need to start thinking about that are ‘ebike’ specific.....

One thing that came to mind was the stand I have for lifting the rear wheel of my bike for washing and lubing the chain on my analogue bikes. All of my analogue bikes having hollowtech cranks so I use an ‘Andystand’ for this purpose. This stand is unfortunately not an option for the Levo as the Levo does not have hollowtech ?

I have also discovered that you can’t spin the cranks backwards on my Levo like you can with an analogue bike to lube the chain so this is now a painful task for me as I am so used to using the above method for this. The stand also allows me to quickly spin through the gears to check all is ok.

I have found a few possible options on the Internet (please see below) but these are in Italy, not in the UK....

My question to you all is..... what do you use?

View attachment 379 View attachment 380 View attachment 381 View attachment 381 View attachment 382
Screenshot_20240320-071016.png
Screenshot_20240319-134528.png

Was a one-off!😑

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles