EBIKE RIDERS ARE EXCOMMUNICATED BY THE CHURCH

Hamina

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Mar 22, 2020
FIN
What is that language? Very hard to understand. I’ll have a look at it tomorrow morning if it would be more understandable. Top priority!

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
Well, it says under the headline: "Enduro Spain", so I should think it's Spanish.

Also, when you click on it, it's in Spanish so I should think it's probably Spanish. Like they use in Spain. Where Spanish people live.
And apparently a lot of Brits that voted for Brexit. But fewer than before.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Me too! Around here they don't mind what kind of bike you are on, so long as you don't have a dog not on a lead (leash for the Yanks!).
Same here. I don't have many Americans visit, but if I do I also always keep them on a leash near sheep. They're normally fairly well behaved, it's generally the Welsh visitors which give me anxiety.

B1rdie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Feb 14, 2019
Brazil
Only if it has anything ti do with… enduro.
All other users of ebikes will still have a place in heaven.
Seriously: it has to do with people trying to get the “santiago de compostela” certification for a place in heaven using an ebike to ride the “camino”.

mdlampe

Jul 4, 2021
uk
¿Cuál es la mejor salsa BBQ para usar?

…asking for a friend.
Bullseye is my fav, or Sweet Baby Rays, original flavor only, burnt nicely on both sides and then slowly slathered with more sauce, until meat is cooked. (untranslatable into Española') :cool:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles