Eastridge woods near Shrewsbury

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
I am staying about three miles from Eastridge woods for the weekend so was just wondering if it’s worth going there for the trails just in case I can get a couple of hours from chilling out beside the camper and pub.
Anyone been. (y)

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
One more question….can you access it anytime. Looks like it will be quiet because no one goes there only Ricks. :ROFLMAO:

RickS

Sep 30, 2018
Wrexham
Yes you can access anytime, never busy.
If you are just doing the red trail park in eastridge carpark, if you are going to do the dh runs park at snailbeach carpark, its easier access.
Check out pinned tv eastridge there local on youtube.

Tone461

Nov 29, 2020
West Midlands
The approach road to the main car park is tight as ****! Have a look on streetview. Good place to ride, lots of off piste stuff but can be a bit confusing as multiple trails criss-cross.

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
The approach road to the main car park is tight as ****! Have a look on streetview. Good place to ride, lots of off piste stuff but can be a bit confusing as multiple trails criss-cross.
No problem with car park, I would be biking there from campsite about three miles away. 👍Would never get my camper down that road. 😂

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Just on a small five pitch site. It’s a chill out weekend with the wife away from the hustle and bustle of work so realistically I doubt if I will get to Eastridge trails, I just wanted to find out a bit more about them just in case she falls asleep. 😂
Normally I go to Llandegla for a blast, actually went there this morning. 👍

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Well I managed to get to the woods today and really enjoyed it. Didn’t know where I was going so just made it up as I went along. Was nice and dry but I should imagine in the wet could be slippery with all the tree roots about. Other pics in photo of the day.👍
IMG_8694.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles