E st900 display

Splodge

Oct 20, 2020
Chesterfield
Hi bought the rockrider in July and can say the bike as done everything I’ve asked of it and I’ve asked a lot.
Last week I kept getting a error ( speed signal 81 ) and the Moyer would cut out so off to decathlon and no problems they fitted a new speed sensor, back home and changed got on the bike and in less than a mile it was holding back and then surging so back to decathlon who said they would look at it the next day. Sure enough the next day I got a text my bike was fixed so off I popped sure enough the bike works fine but when I come to a stop on the bike the display still reads x amount of mph for 3 to 4 seconds before going back to zero which I never noticed before, so could someone see if there’s dose the same
Thanks

Rockrider900

Nov 24, 2020
London
Hi, haven't had that problem fortunately. However, my display doesn't show the correct residual range even when fully charged (only shows 17 miles) and doesn't change when I use a different power mode or reduce the range enough after I've cycled several miles. Have you noticed a similar issue?
Thanks

Splodge

Oct 20, 2020
Chesterfield
Hi, haven't had that problem fortunately. However, my display doesn't show the correct residual range even when fully charged (only shows 17 miles) and doesn't change when I use a different power mode or reduce the range enough after I've cycled several miles. Have you noticed a similar issue?
Thanks
No pal everything else is ok just the mph staying on for along time after stopping

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles