E bikes gave me back my freedom

Tattoo400

Sep 16, 2022
So I was blinded by a brain tumor at age 28 (I am now 41) and after I lost the ability to drive, I became a recluse due to the despair associated with not being able to just hop in my car (of which I had several that I modified as it was my passion in life) and go wherever I needed or wanted to go. But after a lot of struggle I ended up moving to Colorado and now live basically out in the boonies. There is an amazing paradise of all things Nature only 20 minutes by car via dirt road from our house. E BIKE! I got a ViVi and its a lil too big for me but it gets the job done reliably....slow as hell but still, reliable. The rang and speed are not great ( I weigh 124 pounds with gear) so I am going to build my own to get me to the spot so I can pick up trash along the way and once there as it is a tourist magnet. I look forward to showing progress and experiences with others that love E bikes!

20220915_190201.jpg

JStrube

Sep 15, 2022
Atwater, CA
That gravel road is just asking to be ridden! I love my singletrack, but man, I wish I had more roads like that near me. My Gravel bike would be overjoyed. Where is that in Colorado?

Tattoo400

Sep 16, 2022
That gravel road is just asking to be ridden! I love my singletrack, but man, I wish I had more roads like that near me. My Gravel bike would be overjoyed. Where is that in Colorado?
Yea it's pretty fun but the tires on the ViVi are more suited for light light trail or even paved roads so I don't go full blast down the steeper parts as there are blind corners and an abrupt stop for a coming car or deer would send me off into the eating of shit so a tire upgrade is coming. It's near Woodland Park.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles