Dropper post question

EMTBSEAN

Subscriber
Feb 20, 2020
Sheffield
Good evening, I have a question for the Whyte guys and gals, it’s my birthday today and my Mum has bought me a Rockshox reverb AXS dropper post but before I buy one I was wondering if anyone has fitted a longer dropper than the one that their bike came with, I’ll explain, my bike came with a 150mm dropper post but when it’s at it’s fullest extent it doesn’t feel as if I’m high enough so I wondered if I could get away with a 170mm one instead, my frame is a medium size, if I hear nothing from anyone between now and tomorrow afternoon I will buy the 150mm post, as usual any help or advice would be appreciated please.

Last edited:

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
Good evening, I have a question for the Whyte guys and gals, it’s my birthday today and my family have generously donated enough money for me to buy myself a Rockshox reverb AXS dropper post but before I buy one I was wondering if anyone has fitted a longer dropper than the one that their bike came with, I’ll explain, my bike came with a 150mm dropper post but when it’s at it’s fullest extent it doesn’t feel as if I’m high enough so I wondered if I could get away with a 170mm one instead, my frame is a medium size, if I hear nothing from anyone between now and tomorrow afternoon I will buy the 150mm post, as usual any help or advice would be appreciated please.
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear EMTBSEAN, etc, etc, etc!!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles