Does anyone have the wiring diagram and part list for a 21 Trance?

malc101

Nov 29, 2021
Upstate, NY
Hi All,
I just received some spare parts from my dealer. I am wondering if they are for the right bike. I have a 21 Trance, and one of the parts send was a bluetooth/Ant communication unit with no display. I thought Bluetooth was handled in the RideOne controller on the handlebars on this bike. So, I am trying to get a list of the parts that belong to this bike.

malc101

Nov 29, 2021
Upstate, NY
I too would say that the RideOne unit is the BT/ANT+ device. Got a picture of the unit you got?
This is what I got, and a main loom that has two multipin round connectors. One is for the handlebar control and one for the BT/ANT unit I am guessing. Seems all wrong! I can pull the bike apart to look but would rather do that when I have a new one in hand that I've sealed up.
01002884-B6B7-4954-83CA-BD9DCED89B54.jpeg

Last edited:

gbarfoot

Sep 1, 2020
Colorado usa
I think that module sits onder one of the plastic side covers, (left side I think) pretty easy to remove and verify it's the same part.

malc101

Nov 29, 2021
Upstate, NY
I think that module sits onder one of the plastic side covers, (left side I think) pretty easy to remove and verify it's the same part.
Thanks, I will give it a look. It would be great if someone had a parts list or a diagram of the bike's electricals. Usually you can download such things from somewhere.

DaveMatthews

Aug 12, 2018
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
This is what I got, and a main loom that has two multipin round connectors. One is for the handlebar control and one for the BT/ANT unit I am guessing. Seems all wrong! I can pull the bike apart to look but would rather do that when I have a new one in hand that I've sealed up.
View attachment 81731
I dunno man. Why does the Ride control One have ANT+ printed on it if it is not the ANT+ transceiver?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles