Did my first Enduro Race

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
Really good video as always rob ??
I’d love to take part in one of these in the future a bit closer to sheffield would ideal.
I’m 47 so I’d probably be in dinosaur class but I’d give it a good go.
Keep up the good work ?????Rob

Bongofish

Aug 27, 2018
Leeds
Really good video as always rob ??
I’d love to take part in one of these in the future a bit closer to sheffield would ideal.
I’m 47 so I’d probably be in dinosaur class but I’d give it a good go.
Keep up the good work ?????Rob
I agree I'm Sheffield kinda way. I go to grenoside alot ?

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
Didn't realise there are still trails of any consequence at Penhurst now that that touchy feely Kingdom lot have taken over. Smashed myself to pieces a couple of times at PORC over the years and laid up again now but will try and come along to say hello and heckle! Not cheap to enter though is it?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
@Rob Hancill any idea where the next one is as I would love to have a go.
Penshurst in Kent. 7th Oct. Join me?

I’ve love to, but it’s the weekend before I go on holiday and given my unfortunate history of unscheduled dismounts there’s no way I’d get management approval...

Also, 45 quid seems a bit steep. Do you get a race jersey or goody bag for that?

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Would be cool if you could join?

Here's the link:
Buy Tickets for Pedalhounds Multi Stage MTB Enduro 2018 - Race 7 - Penshurst Bike Park

We can create a EMTB Forums team :ROFLMAO:

I know it will be an amazing day out, However, I am a grand vet so racing against 18 year olds (There does not appear to be any other ebike class) does not sound like a level playing field to me even on an ebike.

I think I will wait until they start to mirror the acoustic classes before I get involved.

£45 is expensive but it is not cheap to run these events these days due to insurance, health and safety, staff costs etc.

Knobby

Patreon
Jun 13, 2018
Hampshire, UK
(E-Bikes Must have a maximum speed limited of 15.5 mph and comply with UK EAPC Law. We rely on Riders integrity to adhere to this rule).

Don't really want to remove my dongle.. can turn off. That sounds acceptable to me..

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
However, I am a grand vet so racing against 18 year olds (There does not appear to be any other ebike class) does not sound like a level playing field to me even on an ebike.
They are now separating into 18-39 and 39+, its just not listed on the website yet.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
42656909_10156597289202866_6286157517890256896_o.jpg

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Ok how good do your skills have to be to race enduro? What sort of trail experience do you reckon would be sensible? Currently riding a kenevo.
Just basic skills, good protection recommended. The courses are have no big drops or gaps. I’d grade them a red absolute maximum.

Allysnell

Sep 16, 2018
Winchester
Just basic skills, good protection recommended. The courses are have no big drops or gaps. I’d grade them a red absolute maximum.
Ah that's good to know, I'm not ready yet but hopefully get in some good winter riding at queen Elizabeth country park and aim to get the red route nailed. When you say basic skills?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles