Dengfu E22 Frame Thread

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
I've been riding ebikes for over 20yrs and have yet to have one with brake cutoffs and never had issue 1 due to that. My current bike is a 52v M620 powered bike.

Neeko DeVinchi

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 31, 2020
UK
Thanks for the info Neeko! I’m running 220mm up front and 200mm rear. Most importantly wanted to know if I didn’t plug those brake sensors into something if it would affected the computer?
No, it won't. Although, those brake cut-off sensors look like like they need to be stuck to the levers with adhesive strips.
If you're worried about the two connectors attached to the wire harness/loom, tuck them back inside the frame within the headtube area slightly above the upper battery mount👍🏿

BafangGang

Dec 13, 2023
California
No, it won't. Although, those brake cut-off sensors look like like they need to be stuck to the levers with adhesive strips.
If you're worried about the two connectors attached to the wire harness/loom, tuck them back inside the frame within the headtube area slightly above the upper battery mount👍🏿
Done! I tell you what getting all the wires to fit between the motor and the frame was a challenge. I’m waiting on my Zeb fork to arrive then I’ll have all the pieces to complete the build.

BafangGang

Dec 13, 2023
California
Thanks for all the help. May be the most expensive E22 to date! 😂

Loving all the power and capabilities. The hybrid system with pedal power, pedal assist and throttle really make this bike stand out from the rest.

I will primarily use this for bike packing. First trip this Friday!

Purchased a second battery from greenbikekit.com and storing it in my down tube bag. Going to max out both batteries and let you know true range. I personally like the fitness aspect so will be riding mostly in level 1 with occasional throttle assist.

View attachment IMG_0812.jpeg

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
"I personally like the fitness aspect so will be riding mostly in level 1 with occasional throttle assist."

You'll be getting all of that and at a snails pace to boot.....My Z1 without the extra weight is 0 fun to ride in level 1.

Red Speed

Feb 22, 2024
Schweiz

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles