Dengfu e22 complete 29er from Carbon cycles e bay ,Very good value and impressed πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Old Biker

Oct 20, 2019
SCOTLAND
20220714_105614.jpg

Old Biker

Oct 20, 2019
SCOTLAND
Looks just like a Luna Z1 without the graphics. Do you know it the motor is CanBus or UART?
I dont know how do you tell ?
I suspect it's uart protocol
Dont know,but it seems to be put together properly, done 15 Miles on it last night very powerful motor ,this is medium frame but seems more like a large but comfy fit ,I have upgrades sitting wheelset brakes fork shock etc but will try get to know it in standard trim first ,come the weekend πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
If you pull apart the connector up at the bars from the display to the motor the plug will either be round (UART) or triangular (CANBUS).

Neeko DeVinchi

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 31, 2020
UK
Your the first person I've seen to have brought an entire E22 build from Carbon Cycle @Old Biker.

I'd be grateful if you could share your experiences concerning how the bike arrived, how protected and packaged the bike was and what you had to do to fully assemble it πŸ‘πŸΏ

Old Biker

Oct 20, 2019
SCOTLAND
Your the first person I've seen to have brought an entire E22 build from Carbon Cycle @Old Biker.

I'd be grateful if you could share your experiences concerning how the bike arrived, how protected and packaged the bike was and what you had to do to fully assemble it πŸ‘πŸΏ
Hi it arrived on a small palate box didn't have a dent in it ,well protected inside I only had to put pedals on (supplied) which is a first ,front wheel on and seat ,attach handlebars and plug in controller and throttle!!!
Came with 50%in battery, had to get plug adapter for charger European plug,some air in shocks and good to go chain was even lubed !!πŸ‘ yeah seems good ,oh and 29x2.6 tyres pretty cool ,pleasantly surprised by motor compared to my gen 1 levo ,very different, nice feeling having power!!!πŸ˜€

Neeko DeVinchi

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 31, 2020
UK
Hi it arrived on a small palate box didn't have a dent in it ,well protected inside I only had to put pedals on (supplied) which is a first ,front wheel on and seat ,attach handlebars and plug in controller and throttle!!!
Came with 50%in battery, had to get plug adapter for charger European plug,some air in shocks and good to go chain was even lubed !!πŸ‘ yeah seems good ,oh and 29x2.6 tyres pretty cool ,pleasantly surprised by motor compared to my gen 1 levo ,very different, nice feeling having power!!!πŸ˜€
Excellent πŸ‘πŸΏ
You have the UART protocol M620 motor. This means you can freely program the motor at your leisure.
A programming cable is all you need (along with a laptop/desktop/android phone or tablet).

For now, I won't bore you with the nerdy stuff of programming the bike. Best advice, ride it and see how you get along with the stock settings (responsibly πŸ˜‰).

If you want the motor to respond in different ways depending on your preferences, myself, @Mabman, and others will be more than happy to assist πŸ‘πŸΏ

Old Biker

Oct 20, 2019
SCOTLAND
Excellent πŸ‘πŸΏ
You have the UART protocol M620 motor. This means you can freely program the motor at your leisure.
A programming cable is all you need (along with a laptop/desktop/android phone or tablet).

For now, I won't bore you with the nerdy stuff of programming the bike. Best advice, ride it and see how you get along with the stock settings (responsibly πŸ˜‰).

If you want the motor to respond in different ways depending on your preferences, myself, @Mabman, and others will be more than happy to assist πŸ‘πŸΏ
Thank you mabman between you and neeko I'm very thankful for all the info you guys are putting out there .
I think this bike is great out the box and will use as is! for a wee while to get to know it
Thanks guys πŸ‘πŸ˜€

phunka

Jan 17, 2023
Canmore ab
Mabman, I would love some lessons on programming my m620,have a dengfu e06 and It is a little jerky from start. I own the cord and a samsung with 2 different apps for programming.Kind of alot of parameters in the app and I'm nervous to change much .

20230112_122226.jpg

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
@phunka What I got the most out of info wise was this: Bafang Ultra Review. Most powerful Mid-Drive PAS motor just got better

At least as far as explanations of the different parameters but their "smoove tune" didn't work at all for me so I set out on my own by guess and by golly mostly with riding in between to check how things were going. Took several tries to get it right but eventually did and it has worked well ever since.

I lent my windows computer to a friend quite awhile ago after I got our bikes working right and unfortunately didn't save the settings though.....as I remember the throttle was the easiest to figure out by tuning it down on all tabs to start out with? Perhaps someone else will be able to better help you.

phunka

Jan 17, 2023
Canmore ab
I would do that but I've read on the net that somepeople have fried their controllers, I'm afraid of that happening. It's OK my ebike seems to be running ok after 1000 km s I'm used to the behavior it has now.This was more for my wife's build .

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles