Dengfu E10´s in the Pyrenees

BootsDave

Feb 5, 2021
Aveyron, France
Two E10´s in the Pyrenees. Thanks to @patdam for sorting out the route and taking me out of my comfort zone with the steep downhills.
F9BFEB05-287F-4C22-AFDB-E59035941CC9.jpeg

patdam

Jan 17, 2019
france
hi david, happy to have seen you and share this exit with you. i have update 13A and mounted the M500, i will try it tomorrow. quick test on road, i understand the returns, the increase of power is very soft, lot of difference with the M600. I will testing on uphill.

Sunburntwily

Jan 28, 2021
Australia
This my creation. Just put the mud huggers on. Do they look good? Absolutely not. Without a shadow of doubt the ugliest things I have ever fitted to a bike and I absolutely love em. Mine is not too look bling and fancy mine is to do and have fun. I hope people will just focus on the how ugly it looks and ignore what the bike actually is.
For me the idea is to make the bike look as ordinary as possible. All the blingy bikes around me can catch the eyes of thieves etc. You know what I am trying to say
IMG_20210928_133825.jpg

Sunburntwily

Jan 28, 2021
Australia
I must say I was surprised to see the crud on the top of my mud guard. I thought it was supposed to be under the mud guard. The front guard was clean but the down tube was unexpectedly covered. My bum was clean and dry, so that was good.

IMG_20211001_122210.jpg

IMG_20211001_122218.jpg

IMG_20211001_122230.jpg

iscander13

Oct 11, 2021
earth
This my creation. Just put the mud huggers on. Do they look good? Absolutely not. Without a shadow of doubt the ugliest things I have ever fitted to a bike and I absolutely love em. Mine is not too look bling and fancy mine is to do and have fun. I hope people will just focus on the how ugly it looks and ignore what the bike actually is.
For me the idea is to make the bike look as ordinary as possible. All the blingy bikes around me can catch the eyes of thieves etc. You know what I am trying to say View attachment 72558
Hello what frame size in youre build?

iscander13

Oct 11, 2021
earth
17". I'm 171cm and it is perfect. Mullet btw.
Thanks.
I'm 165 cm and have concerns about frame size. I can't find any photos how dengfu looks in 15 size. Could you measure reach and ETT in mullet config? What bb height do you have?
(I'm asking this because see several messages about mistakes in geometry chart on dengfu site)

Sunburntwily

Jan 28, 2021
Australia
Thanks.
I'm 165 cm and have concerns about frame size. I can't find any photos how dengfu looks in 15 size. Could you measure reach and ETT in mullet config? What bb height do you have?
(I'm asking this because see several messages about mistakes in geometry chart on dengfu site)
Reach is the only measurement I go by. It can't be changed regardless of what wheels you run. It is a fixed measurement. There is a formula on google search that will give your ideal reach based on your body measurement . You then simply buy the frame closest to the measurement. I personally prefer the reach to be either spot on or slightly longer. The 17" frame for me is slightly longer then the google formula for reach but has proven to be perfect.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles