Deciding on an Orbea Wild

Feb 27, 2023
Teesside UK
Hi All,

Just been offered a new 2022 Orbea Wild FS M20 for £4499 from local bike shop. Now I know its 2022 stock that needs shifting but looking at the spec and discount I am very tempted.

What`s everyone`s thoughts?

Also looking at the Giant Reign and realised they have a 6amp charger Vs a 2amp Orbea charger so is the Orbea charger really slow?

Feb 27, 2023
Teesside UK
Hi
The Orbea wild is a nice riding bike in general a good allrounder
As your looking at a carbon one you shouldn't have there crap alloy frame issues that came with that series and age of bikes ( i Know i have the alloy version)
Charger wise yes the bigger charger is faster but if you charge overnight (7hrs from flat roughly) im a big fan of the slower charger especially for increasing battery longevity
Its a good price for the bike and i wouldn't let the charger be the decider
Hope this helps a little .
Thanks for the feedback, its appreciated.

jbrown15

May 27, 2020
Chilliwack, Canada
I have a 2022 and work at an Orbea dealer, if you can snag a 2022 M10 model at a deal I say go for it. It's a great bike and Orbea is now offering a 25% discount on them.

Mar 10, 2022
United Kingdom
Good choice you will love it!
I am on my second wild FS, I had the alloy that snapped they gave me a new one and I sold it.
I picked up an M10 before xmas with 40% discount (less than i sold my alloy version for) and I am loving it.

Scott76308

Apr 24, 2023
Texas
Good choice you will love it!
I am on my second wild FS, I had the alloy that snapped they gave me a new one and I sold it.
I picked up an M10 before xmas with 40% discount (less than i sold my alloy version for) and I am loving it.
Where did you get it with a 40% discount?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles