December deliveries pushed back to March

leftside

Mar 26, 2020
Vancouver
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but my wife's Core 2 scheduled for December delivery has now been pushed back to March. I was speaking with YT today. I'm not really surprised to be honest with all the supply chain issues. Hopefully we will actually get it in March in time for Spring. We're in Canada so I presume this is the same for everyone here.

kotto25

Oct 27, 2021
New Jersey
When was yours scheduled to ship? I paid my balance a month ago with an 11/24 (today) expected ship date. Haven't heard anything yet today. Was planning on waiting until Friday to call.

leftside

Mar 26, 2020
Vancouver
Ordered July. At the time the web site said “End of December deliveries at the latest”.

If they asked you to pay, I imagine they are at least expecting to receive your bike.

CRFan1

Dec 2, 2020
NW Indiana
Hmmm...when I called a couple weeks ago about my Core 2 that had a "ships latest January"....they said that should still be valid......who the hell knows....

Oct 7, 2020
Cumming, GA
When was yours scheduled to ship? I paid my balance a month ago with an 11/24 (today) expected ship date. Haven't heard anything yet today. Was planning on waiting until Friday to call.
I received the same email about shipping around Nov 24th. Haven't heard from them yet either. Might shoot them an email today.

kotto25

Oct 27, 2021
New Jersey
Here is what I got back from them this morning. I cannot comprehend how any company in 2021 would not know exactly what is in their containers.

Hello,

Thanks for checking in.

It does look like that bike is set to arrive to us the first week of January.

We were hoping it would make it onto our most recent container but seems to have been pushed back out to January.

Apologies for the confusion on that.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Carlsbad Kook

Oct 15, 2021
North County SD
I just reached out about my order. ETA at time of deposit was January 2022:

1638214647162.png

CRFan1

Dec 2, 2020
NW Indiana
I just cancelled my order...Not gonna sit here waiting for something to come in and it looks like January is turning into March. Sad to say but I am just going to get a Turbo Levo Comp which I can get locally.....

Oct 7, 2020
Cumming, GA
Here is what I got back from them this morning. I cannot comprehend how any company in 2021 would not know exactly what is in their containers.

Hello,

Thanks for checking in.

We were hoping it would make it onto our most recent container but seems to have been pushed back out to January.

Cheers,
I emailed them this morning and just got a reply stating mine is pushed back to early January. Apparently the ship was delayed leaving the port.
I just cancelled my order...Not gonna sit here waiting for something to come in and it looks like January is turning into March. Sad to say but I am just going to get a Turbo Levo Comp which I can get locally.....
Those aren't really comparable bikes. Are you switching it up just because of delays or did your needs change?

CRFan1

Dec 2, 2020
NW Indiana
I emailed them this morning and just got a reply stating mine is pushed back to early January. Apparently the ship was delayed leaving the port.

Those aren't really comparable bikes. Are you switching it up just because of delays or did your needs change?

Delays......missing a lot of riding. Not going to wait 6 months. :( The Levo is a good bike and probably fits me just fine as I am not a downhill bomber anyway and the 700Wh battery is a good thing. Sucks cause I really like the decoy.

kotto25

Oct 27, 2021
New Jersey
I don't doubt the supply chain delays I just don't believe that they don't already know when they are asking to pay the balance. I have no problem waiting with the 10% deposit down but not once it's paid in full.

akuria

Patreon
Jan 30, 2020
san francisco

Hello,

Thanks for checking in.

Cheers,

I can completely understand how they don't know what is in their containers. I run into that all day every day at my work. It really is a shit show with product supply atm.

leftside

Mar 26, 2020
Vancouver
Well my wife received notification that the bike will be shipping Jan 26, so we made final payment. Let's see what happens next....

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles