cube stereo hybrid team with Bosch gen 4 and 750w battery

gerdo3

Feb 13, 2022
South Lanarkshire
Hi I have had a cube stereo hybrid team with Bosch gen 4 and 750w battery, I have had bike just over 1 year and done 900 miles. A few weeks ago i thought that the assist was cutting out at 13mph but as I was tired I thought it was just me, however I have noticed that this is definitely happening when I put it into emtb mode, as soon as I hit 12 mph the assist cut out, this is only happening on emtb mode, eco tour+ and turbo mode (which I don't use) are all Worthing fine up to under 16mph before assist cuts off, anyone had this issue before? Cheers

gerdo3

Feb 13, 2022
South Lanarkshire
Hi I have had a cube stereo hybrid team with Bosch gen 4 and 750w battery, I have had bike just over 1 year and done 900 miles. A few weeks ago i thought that the assist was cutting out at 13mph but as I was tired I thought it was just me, however I have noticed that this is definitely happening when I put it into emtb mode, as soon as I hit 12 mph the assist cut out, this is only happening on emtb mode, eco tour+ and turbo mode (which I don't use) are all Worthing fine up to under 16mph before assist cuts off, anyone had this issue before? Cheers
Duhh school boy error, found in the app that the max speed had been reduced to 12mph in emtb mode

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles