Cube reaction hybrid race 750 2023 wont start help!

cpt_todger

Jun 4, 2023
Shropshire
Hi, got my new bike yesterday from tredz. Took it out for a 13 mile ride, no issues. No rain, no water, no crashes or big bumps. Just well maintained tarmac bike routes. Put it in my garage last night and now it won't start. Everything was totally fine.

The controller unit lights up, then Down but nothing turns on. The battery is charged and when I turn on battery button the koix turns on with no info displayed.

Help!!!!

Colin1517

Mar 14, 2023
Lancashire
I had the same issue pal. Brought mine home in the back of car from the LBS, and found it wouldn’t start up. I went round all the connections and found one in the controller had rattled loose on the journey home. Pushed it home and double checked all the others and I’ve had no issues since. 👍🤞

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
I had the same issue pal. Brought mine home in the back of car from the LBS, and found it wouldn’t start up. I went round all the connections and found one in the controller had rattled loose on the journey home. Pushed it home and double checked all the others and I’ve had no issues since. 👍🤞
It is easy to think the connection has been made properly...when it is not! You should hear a click when it is fully pushed in.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles