Cube paint code colour matches

Gilbo

Nov 16, 2022
Isle of man
Hi
Does anyone know a paint code that is a match for the grey on a cube stereo hybrid action team 2022 bike, Chain stay has a few stone chips and just want to touch them in. Bike is invisiframed but you can’t cover everything.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
In case you don't get the info you need, I would suggest you try Halfords. They have a huge range of paint colours and finishes and you will find something that is close enough to live with, if not a perfect match. Also hobby shops, nail varnish counters etc.

I have had mixed success.
An absolutely perfect match for a blue Focus Jam2: Peugot Aegean Blue Metallic, Halfords.
A very close match with the gloss red of my Merida eOne Sixty: Hyundai Electric Red, Halfords.
A good match for the satin black of my Merida: Halford's own Satin Black, Halfords.
An OK match for the dark teal colour on a Kids Isla Bike: Nail varnish Rimmel London, Boots the chemist.

Keep looking. :):unsure:

Gilbo

Nov 16, 2022
Isle of man
Hi
Does anyone know a paint code that is a match for the grey on a cube stereo hybrid action team 2022 bike, Chain stay has a few stone chips and just want to touch them in. Bike is invisiframed but you can’t cover everything.
Update to question
Just found out cube now actually do touch ups for the emtb range. Guy at shop said from 2022 on. Paint touch up ordered and comes with a clear coat touch as well 👍👍

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles