Cube action team hybrid 160 front triangle swap 2021

Out and about

Jan 31, 2021
Wales
Hi, I have just received a new front triangle from cube which I now need to swap.
Any tips and tricks I need to know?
What will be the biggest challenge?
I think my biggest problem will be the brake line running through the frame. I have next to no experience of bleeding bike brakes replacing/reconnecting hydraulic lines.

cemoz

Jul 12, 2020
Australia
Sounds like your bike is a newer model they aren’t too different though internally, this thread will help 2019 Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 - EMTB Forums
It should get you started, for your brakes disconnect at the lever end if you’ve got Shimano brakes, Shimano have all the dealer manuals online they outline everything of what to do. Definitely get a new olive and connector for the brake line, bleeding by syringe at the calliper end is the easiest way to bleed them. You don’t need a fancy bicycle syringe a 20ml one from the chemist or a flavour injector for meat with a bit of small hose attached to it works fine.

If you run into any trouble that’s not covered in the other thread drop me a line and I should be able to help.

Leecg76

Feb 12, 2023
Birmingham
Hi, I have just received a new front triangle from cube which I now need to swap.
Any tips and tricks I need to know?
What will be the biggest challenge?
I think my biggest problem will be the brake line running through the frame. I have next to no experience of bleeding bike brakes replacing/reconnecting hydraulic lines.
Can I ask why you had frame change?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles