Crank arm boots

Shanenicola05

Jul 24, 2022
Sout east Kent uk
Hi fellas and ladies, I have a Whyte e160rs with SRAM ex1 crank arms and was after some crank arm boots to protect them, I've had a couple of Strikes whilst in Wales last week so don't want to ruin them much more, could anyone tell me which ones will fit please would be much appreciated 👍

IMG_20220712_160730.jpg

Giff

Subscriber
Oct 14, 2019
Cheshire UK
I think any will fit as they are quite universal. They do split after a while especially it you catch something so it’s worth buying a couple of pairs.

Nicho

Captain Caption
Subscriber
Jan 4, 2020
Furness, South Cumbria.
Hi fellas and ladies, I have a Whyte e160rs with SRAM ex1 crank arms and was after some crank arm boots to protect them, I've had a couple of Strikes whilst in Wales last week so don't want to ruin them much more, could anyone tell me which ones will fit please would be much appreciated 👍

View attachment 93100
Hello Shanenicola05.
I don't know if you realise it, but if anybody puts the cursor over your name/picture on the left of your post, your post code appears. This is an open invitation for bike thieves to visit you!
You can remove it by clicking on your profile tab at the top of the page, then click on "privacy", then "account details", "location".

Shanenicola05

Jul 24, 2022
Sout east Kent uk
Hello Shanenicola05.
I don't know if you realise it, but if anybody puts the cursor over your name/picture on the left of your post, your post code appears. This is an open invitation for bike thieves to visit you!
You can remove it by clicking on your profile tab at the top of the page, then click on "privacy", then "account details", "location".
Thankyou for your advise I'm new to this so I'll get that sorted now, also if a theif did visit good luck have a rather large dog which would love a nibble shall we say and a large nice in the draw 👍

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles