Fuel EXe Color #CODE for the Trek Fuel EXe 9.8 XT yellow 2023 - color #code number?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
an you guys help me getting the Color #CODE for the Trek Fuel EXe 9.8 XT yellow 2023 - color #code number?
No. Was that helpful? :p

Asking randoms on a forum is unlikely to get useful results, especially if you asked Trek directly and not had a response.

@Mitch@Trek can you help?

hijodeputa

Nov 23, 2022
Essex
Paint Color: Satin Baja Yellow, TK311-S

Look at the bottom of the Trek page under Service, full parts list and numbers, paint code in there 👍

Benett

Apr 8, 2022
Poland
now that's a response :) Thanks, yeah I got that, but this is still a trek's proprietary symbol of the color, I was wondering what is the actual code for the color in color palette to mix it up

Mitch@Trek

Official Trek
TREK
Dec 30, 2020
Waterloo, WI
now that's a response :) Thanks, yeah I got that, but this is still a trek's proprietary symbol of the color, I was wondering what is the actual code for the color in color palette to mix it up
We're actually working on touch-up paint with our paint supplier right now which is set to launch this year according to our service parts team! I can check to see if we have an alternative code, but it would probably be best to work with a local painter to mix a perfect match as Pantone codes generally only give you a base and not a perfect match.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles