Cheers from Oslo, Norway!

torerikd

Nov 27, 2022
Norway
Just got my first ever e-bike in late November, a 22 Trek Rail 9.8 GX AXS with carbon rims. So far super happy with the bike. I have ride wrapped the whole frame and upgraded the Zeb fork with a 170 mm buttercups air shaft and removed the 5 mm plastic spacer in the shock.

Regards,
Tor Erik

IMG_2512.jpeg

bergsnj

Jan 17, 2023
New Jersey
Awesome pic and great bike! I'm going to be in Olso in June for work. I might try to rent a bike for a day and find some local trails. Last time I was there I saw that there is a downhill park near the big ski jump but there must be some other trails closer than that.

torerikd

Nov 27, 2022
Norway
Awesome pic and great bike! I'm going to be in Olso in June for work. I might try to rent a bike for a day and find some local trails. Last time I was there I saw that there is a downhill park near the big ski jump but there must be some other trails closer than that.
Thanks:) You are right - there are lots of trails around Oslo. East side is in general flatter, but west side contains more enduro type of trails. The closest bike park with an uplift, is Aron Bike Park in Drammen (around 30 min by train or car from Oslo), but there are several old DH trails at "Frognerseteren" (the place by the ski jump arena, as you described). Let me know when you are coming and I'll try to help you out:) Cheers!

DanielsenMX

Jan 27, 2023
Issaquah, WA
So badass! I just bought a '22 Rail 7, I'll have it in a week or so. I'm of Norwegian descent! My peeps came over to the states from Bergen in the late 19th century. Hope to visit Oslo and Bergen someday. Cheers!

torerikd

Nov 27, 2022
Norway
So badass! I just bought a '22 Rail 7, I'll have it in a week or so. I'm of Norwegian descent! My peeps came over to the states from Bergen in the late 19th century. Hope to visit Oslo and Bergen someday. Cheers!
Wow congrats🍺👍🏻 Let me know when you will come over and we’ll go for a ride!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles