Carbon bars with internal routing

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Really it depends on the motor system - quite a few available for the Shimano, but not sure if they will work with other brands

AusE

Dec 3, 2019
Australia
Really it depends on the motor system - quite a few available for the Shimano, but not sure if they will work with other brands
As liftman said I know about the Santa Cruz bars what are the others to suit shimano.

nickfrog

May 22, 2020
UK
Sorry to restart this thread. Does anyone have direct experience of the Di2 Pro Tharsis Trail bars and can tell me if it allows the routing of both E7000 cables?

nickfrog

May 22, 2020
UK
For clarity I am trying to understand if a Di2 compatible handlebar is also in effect a Steps compatible handlebar for cable management purposes, including the Di2 stem that would be yet another step to clear the mess that my Decoy cockpit is out of the box.

AusE

Dec 3, 2019
Australia
For clarity I am trying to understand if a Di2 compatible handlebar is also in effect a Steps compatible handlebar for cable management purposes, including the Di2 stem that would be yet another step to clear the mess that my Decoy cockpit is out of the box.
As far as I know yes they are the same, just wish they came in 35mm

nickfrog

May 22, 2020
UK
Yes true but to be fair I am not too bothered about diameter. Not a massive downgrade IME, if at all. Perhaps slight loss of response but less trail buzz perhaps.

Cheers anyway, I'll probably give it a go with bars and stem as a system.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles