Canyon Strive On U.S?

CarolinaCrawler

Jan 30, 2023
North Carolina
I recently emailed canyon about this exact topic and this was their response;

"Thank you for your email.

For any future stock coming to our Canyon USA site, we don't know when or what we are receiving new stock on new bike or accessories, but you should follow us on our social media platforms, add yourself to our email Newsletter (found at the very bottom left corner of our website), and continue to check our website for any future bikes. We post everything online, so stay tuned on our website for the latest."

So that tells us nothing. If anyone has any inside information they may know.

mtbz

Oct 17, 2023
US
I recently emailed canyon about this exact topic and this was their response;

"Thank you for your email.

For any future stock coming to our Canyon USA site, we don't know when or what we are receiving new stock on new bike or accessories, but you should follow us on our social media platforms, add yourself to our email Newsletter (found at the very bottom left corner of our website), and continue to check our website for any future bikes. We post everything online, so stay tuned on our website for the latest."

So that tells us nothing. If anyone has any inside information they may know.
Thanks for the response. It's unfortunate because it was suppose to come in September but here we are in October. I have considered the spectral on but the shimano motor is the only thing holding me back.

mostlybikesanddogs

Dec 22, 2023
Oregon
Just got this response from Canyon:

"I hope you're doing well!

We wanted to give you an update regarding the availability of Strive: ON here in the US. We're actively working on bringing it to our shelves, but unfortunately, at this moment, we don't have a confirmed estimated time of arrival (ETA) for its availability.

We'll be sure to keep you updated once we have more concrete information on its arrival."

Wah

Jan 25, 2024
NJ - USA
I have a YT decoy core 5 on order. If Canyon gets their shit together and releases the mid spec CFR at $7k or under, I'll probably cancel my Decoy order and get that. Its a little annoying they you have to choose from deore/db8 or AXS and nothing in between.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles