Canyon prices...

jptbiow

May 20, 2019
UK
Did anyone notice the spectral:eek:n 7 jump from £3,699 to £3,899 this week? I expect it's to account for weakened sterling... I have been waiting to order to make the delivery timing work with my holiday, but I've been caught on the wrong side of the price change! I expect other models have had a similar/relative change as well.

eztiger

Apr 9, 2019
Guildford
I'm sure the On 7 was £3,899 back in March when I was looking to pull the trigger. Maybe a discount that has just be corrected.

jptbiow

May 20, 2019
UK
I'm sure the On 7 was £3,899 back in March when I was looking to pull the trigger. Maybe a discount that has just be corrected.
hmmmmm yeah maybe, direct sale companies do seem to use a bit of dynamic pricing from time to time... What did you go for in the end, out of interest?

eztiger

Apr 9, 2019
Guildford
hmmmmm yeah maybe, direct sale companies do seem to use a bit of dynamic pricing from time to time... What did you go for in the end, out of interest?

I went for the On 6 in the end. I already have a 2018 Spectral (none electric) 8 Pro so didn't want to break the bank. However, I wished I had went for the 7.

If you buy the bike make sure it has the correct mode switch and seatpost lever, mine came with the wrong ones. It worked out OK in the end as I replace them for the correct ones and they sent me the money.

Lee Dove

Oct 12, 2018
Scotland
I went for the On 6 in the end. I already have a 2018 Spectral (none electric) 8 Pro so didn't want to break the bank. However, I wished I had went for the 7.

If you buy the bike make sure it has the correct mode switch and seatpost lever, mine came with the wrong ones. It worked out OK in the end as I replace them for the correct ones and they sent me the money.
Which mode switch did they send the 7000 or the 8000? The test bike had the 7000 which is what we want (same as the decoy).

eztiger

Apr 9, 2019
Guildford
Which mode switch did they send the 7000 or the 8000? The test bike had the 7000 which is what we want (same as the decoy).

I had the 8000 mode switch and 8000 display. Unfortunately due to having the 8000 mode switch I also got the button switch for the seatpost rather than the trigger. In the end I purchased the 7000 switch and a wolftooth remote, they took about 10 mins to fit so all good in the end.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles