Cannondale Moterra III with a XT 12 speed gear setup, I've nick named it the flying carpet, its my go anywhere bike its so good 18 months in.

Loppy Lou

Mar 22, 2022
Bristol
20220314_151250.jpg

Ian986

Apr 21, 2021
Surrey
Welcome to another Cannondale owner

what is that seat look like a witches nose. I have never seen a seat like that before

so why the change to Shimano ?

Loppy Lou

Mar 22, 2022
Bristol

what is that seat look like a witches nose. I have never seen a seat like that before

The SRAM SX is so cheap and rubbish, I was constantly adjusting the rear mech and the chain snapped too easily.

Loppy Lou

Mar 22, 2022
Bristol
Thanks for the link, I immediately searched for the guards and have one arriving any day.
Have fun on the Moterra (y) :)
I’m hoping to very soon, my ribs are just healing after hitting a tree at full pelt, fortunately the bike is unhurt but I’m in clip after a couple of days in A&E. Oh the nose on the seat, I hang the bikes on a climbing loop in my bike shack for when I’m cleaning servicing the chain and gears, I also have a yellow one on my Hiabike X10.0 to, it stops them slipping off the loop mid servicing.

Loppy Lou

Mar 22, 2022
Bristol

Oh the nose on the seat, I hang the bikes on a climbing loop in my bike shack for when I’m cleaning servicing the chain and gears, I also have a yellow one on my Hiabike X10.0 to, it stops them slipping off the loop mid servicing.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles