Cannodale monterra neo 3

kbass24emtp

Dec 27, 2019
St. Louis
Unfortunatly there are not a lot of Cannondale riders on here. I have the older model Moterra Neo 3 and really like it. I just bought the Moterra Neo Carbon 1 LT. That price is cheaper than advertised in the USA. $6750 on Cannondal's site. Looks to be a good spec.

RiderOnTheStorm

I'm riding an older Moterra Neo Carbon. I really enjoy this bike, light carbon frame, great geometry, top notch specs, powerful bosch cx motor, and I hope to keep it for a while (no need to look for newer models). Actually, I noticed that Cannondale has been releasing newer models with lower specs but has kept the price tag high, so the overall price/quality ratio is taking a hit in my opinion.
(stock photo)
moterra.png

Last edited:

Darkdoodl

Jun 17, 2023
Lake Worth, FL
I have a Carbon 2 which is a very similar build spec of the 3. It's a great all around bike but in my opinion it feels nose heavy on jumps which is really odd to me. Other than that it climbs great and descends well.

Pablo8

Sep 24, 2023
PNW
I just bought a Neo 3, alloy, small, new, on sale $4500US

I think for a relatively heavy bike it handles GREAT (I also have a 29" Carbon stumpy). Maybe because I never rode a mullet before. I don't really plan on thrashing the bike, but it's a keeper.

Last edited:

Pablo8

Sep 24, 2023
PNW
I need to swap seats around. My 65 yo arse got real sore yesterday.

Ima nab this off the stumpy:
Put this on the stumpy :
Which I already have plus two "real" seats

RiderOnTheStorm

Spiff

Feb 27, 2019
Earth
Last Black Friday I bought a 2023 Moterra Neo 3 XL, Price Tag 5999€, normally sold at 4799€, on Sale at 3699€, which is a very good price.

Some of the components are low spec (RS Yari, Brakes Shimano BR-M420) but it was no problem for me because I already have a Fox 36 Factory Grip 2 and Magura MT7, and I was planning to fit them. Routing the MT7 brake hose through the frame was time consuming but not too difficult.

I like the riding, although it is heavier than my older bike, but the XL size is heavier.

IMG_20231129_105915.jpg

Last edited:

Pablo8

Sep 24, 2023
PNW
Last Black Friday I bought a 2023 Moterra Neo 3 XL, Tag price 5999€, normally sold at 4799€, on Sale at 3699€, which is a very good price.

Some of the components are low spec (RS Yari, Brakes Shimano BR-M420) but it was no problem for me because I already have a Fox 36 Factory Grip 2 and Magura MT7, and I was planning to fit them. Roting the MT7 brake hose through the frame was time consuming but not too difficult.

I like the riding, although it is heavier than my older bike, but the XL size is heavier.

View attachment 130211
Came with Fox suspension (forks?) . WOW very nice.

$4000 US. SUWEEEET!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles