"Calling from Gods own EMTB County Yorkshire"

Tdog

Apr 3, 2020
West Yorkshire
Hi,
As requested Short introduction I have been riding mountain bikes 20 plus years started in the Army never been off since then...and not new to ebikes had one 12 years ago to shove on the back of the Motorhome for my misses to ride out with me on my non ebike Specialized Carbon S Works, her battery was the size of a house and was more bolt on than what we see today it served its purpose and still going, the last three years has seen monumental changes in design and performance.

I am now on my third ebike having loved for four years my Haibike all mtn plus which has been brilliant.
Now taken delivery of the 2020 Spesialized levo comp and has taken some getting used to, first trip out with geometry so different ended up off a bridge and full flat face into a deep beck half submerged, the bike survived but knew i had to make changes to suit my way of riding.
Now have Hope Tech e4s brakes all round and dropped the back wheel to Hopes 27 from a 29 and what a difference..put Eddie Current tyres on and loving it. apart from the constant expensive pedal strikes which i hardly ever got on my Haibike I am now sorting with lower crank think i am there...phew its been a journey to get the bike as i need it but now feel confident hurtling down the slopes.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles